- 3 small size Abalone
- 1 cup rice
- 7 cups water
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup carrots (chopped)
- 1 small bunch cilantro (chopped)
- 1 sheet of roasted laver (optional)
1. Chop all the Abalone, garlic, carrots, green onion along with the cilantro and set aside for later.
2. Wash 1 cup of rice in water and soak in water for 1 to 2 hours then drain and set aside.
3. Heat a large pot over medium high heat. Add 2 tbsp sesame oil.
4. Add the minced garlic, abalone, and chopped carrot to the pot. Stir it for 30 seconds
5. Add the soaked rice to the pot. Keep stirring for a few minutes until the grains of rice look half translucent
6. Pour 7 cups of water into the pot and lower the heat to low heat. Close the lid and cook it for about 30 minutes. (Every now and then open the lid and stir the porridge so the rice doesn’t burn on the bottom the pot)
7. After 30 minutes of cooking, open the lid of the pot and add 1 tbsp fish sauce and 1 tsp salt.
8. Stir and mix the fish sauce thoroughly with the rice porridge.
9. Serve, ladle the porridge into a bowl and sprinkle cilantro, chopped green onion and roasted sheet of laver over top.
- 把 1 杯米泡 1-2 小時后瀝干備用
- 將煲中火加熱，加入 2 湯匙 麻油
- 把切碎的鮑魚，蒜頭，紅蘿卜放入煲內快炒 30 秒
- 加入7 杯水，調至慢火，蓋上煲蓋慢煮 30 分鐘
- 30 分鐘后，開蓋并加入 1 茶匙魚露和海鹽拌勻